University of Zurich
- Political Representation in Comparative Perspective, Postgraduate Research Seminar. Department of Political Science (syllabus).
- PhD Colloquium, 1st year PhD Seminar. Centre for Comparative and International Studies (ETH and UZH).
- BA Thesis (Comparative Politics Specialization): Populism and Electoral Protest in International Context. BA Thesis Seminar, Department of Political Science.
- Political Culture: Values, Political Attitudes and Citizen Behaviour. Undergraduate Seminar, Department of Political Science
London School of Economics
- GV264 Politics and Institutions in Europe, Government Department LSE, Undergraduate Level.
- MY451/551 Introduction to Quantitative Analysis, Methodology Department LSE, Postgraduate Level.
I am very passionate about education and seek to take part in educational initiatives across different age groups all around the world. In the past, I have worked with LSE’s Widening Participation, mentoring secondary pupils in North London, as well as in NGO-lead educational projects in India and Kenya, with which I am still involved.